With the rise in data availability and our continual quest to improve our performance and quality, we are increasingly using big data and modern machine-learning as an integral part of our operational processes. In this context, we are seeking a Data Analyst.
• Employ advanced data analysis techniques to bring together theoretical and actual information and gain complex insights
• Collaborate closely with cross-functional project teams to contribute to ongoing improvements.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the clients processes
• Translate complex data findings into clear understandings and presentations for both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong problem-solving skills, with a natural curiosity and attention to detail
• A proactive analytical mindset with the drive to challenge and continually improve existing processes
• Proficiency in Python for data manipulation, analysis, modelling and visualisation.
• Proficiency in statistics
• Proficiency in English and ideally Dutch or French
• Basic understanding of SQL for data retrieval and manipulation.
• Nice to have: Familiarity with machine learning concepts
Work Environment: Join a dynamic project-based team that acts as a bridge between operations, business and IT functions. Experience a varied work routine that contributes to larger organizational goals, collaborating closely with a dedicated team. Initial onboarding will take place at our office locations, transitioning to a hybrid setup as you become an integral part of the team.
Sofiane Achagui +32 3 202 05 00