Our client is actively looking for 2 .NET C# / Angular developer to join one of its in-house software development teams. The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications.
The responsibility of each team are:
– Project Services: Adapting the software product to fit requirements from corporate-wide projects.
– Product Enhancement: Providing a software product that is fully adapted to the business needs by implementing new functionality requested by the business users.
– Product Support: Ensuring the continuity of the operations of the software product and providing support to the users of these applications.
– Product Maintenance: Ensuring the correct functioning of the software product: resolution of production problems and adaptation of the software product to a changed environment.
The teams utilize an Agile Scrum methodology. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new developments, ….
Based on detailed analysis (UML) and following our client’s guidelines and market best practices the candidate will produce quality code, with unit-testing, code coverage and documentation. Ideally the candidate will have relevant experience in corporate-wide projects.
- Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
- Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
- Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
- Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
- Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
- Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
- Ability to develop on the .NET platform in a structured way according to the coding conventions and rules. An experience of multiple years in .NET is expected.
- Experience in Angular front-end Framework is a must.
- Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
- Experience in implementing software development good practices.
- Experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
- Affinity with the technical stack (back-end and front- end) used by the team:
- o .Net 6 / .Net Framework
- o ASP.NET WebApi / WCF
- o Angular
- o Entity Framework or Nhibernate
- o Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
- o DDD
- o Unit testing
- o Design patterns (eg: clean code)
- o Azure DevOps (pipelinereleases…)
- Affinity with Architecture is a plus
Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed. Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
- Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
- Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
- Ability to learn a complex business model
- Ability to think analytically
+32 3 202 05 00